Thursday, September 18, 2008

I can't stop.

Bees, Butterflies, and Blooms--it's all going on out there and I can only stay out there for so long at a time. It's hard not to stay out there. I haven't seen the bees until today and they've added a nice dimension (sound!) to this butterfly phenomena we're experiencing. It's so cool.

I've been trying to catch a bee on a flower--every photographer has to shoot that once, right? Yet another "cliche shot" I can check off my list. It didn't fill the frame like I would have liked but I don't have the right lens for that.











2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Love these shots, the bee is too cool.

Genie said...

It's so very cool of you to stop by, Bob! I'm honored every time you do. I shot the moonrise last night too, but not with your talent!