Thursday, April 24, 2008

Buttons!

I was looking forward to shooting these buttons for fun but my camera ran out of juice before I could really get into it. But aren't they gorgeous? I may be shooting lots of buttons soon. Hope to, at any rate, if I can make them look interesting enough. Shooting these few shots this evening at least gave me some clues for how I want to approach them next time. The last two are sepia toned, thought it added a nice luster to them. The first shot is how they really look.

With any luck I won't get to shoot these again, I have these listed on Ebay right now!



3 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

How do you do that???

Genie said...

Hi Jean! I had to Google it because I couldn't figure it out to save my life. I don't know about Elements, but in my program you go to Image> Adjust> Variations then click once on more red and once on more yellow. Then, under Edit, you can adjust the variation you've made--sometimes it's too overdone.

Victoria Williams said...

Nice pics. Nice buttons.