Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Brackettville Web Design






I've been a bit of a Blog Hog lately. I can't help it, I just LOVE photography!

My sister in law asked me last time what my light source was. My answer went something like, "Uh... " I paid attention to what I was doing this time. No flash. The flood light over the porch illuminates the web from above and a bit to the side. The wind was gusting a bit tonight here in Brackettville and most of my web shots blurred, dangit. But I think I still got a few that were sharp and clear enough. The one who created this now has a friend. We call them Ellen and Sukeena and we call their web project Rose Red because they never stop building. We watch them nightly. We are pretty sure these web designers are Orb Weavers.

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

I love your spider web shots, Genie!

Unknown said...

Genie,

You don't claim the title of photographer and you should! Awesome shots of the spider web(s)! You have a knack for taking some great pics so keep it up!

Laura